This salad is super refreshing and light, perfect for a hot day. This pairs well with the Greek Beef Kabobs and Tabbouleh. Enjoy!
Yields 3 cups // Prep time 10 minutes
- ½ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp dried dill weed
- ½ tsp finely shredded lemon peel
- ¼ tsp salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 cups cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red onion, slivered
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, garlic, dill, lemon, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Stir in cucumber and red onion. Serve with Greek Beef Kabobs and tabbouleh.