Yields 8 servings \\ Prep time 20 minutes \\ Cooked time 15 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 jalapeno, chopped and seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp green onions
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2oz fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Chips or crackers for serving
1. Cook the broccoli in lightly salted water until very soft. (Overcook the broccoli until it is basically mushy).
2. Drain the broccoli very well.
3. Transfer to a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth, add additional olive oil for a smoother texture.
4. Serve warm with chips or crackers!